What we collect
- We may collect from you; personal & non-personal information which would be necessary to enable us to render our services like person identification, contact Information including email address, demographic Information such as postcode, preferences and interests, etc.
- Personal Information means any information that can be used to identify directly or indirectly a specific individual.We may collect personal information from our visitors on a voluntary basis. Personal information may include name, title, company, address, phone number, email address, and other relevant data. Questions or comments submitted by visitors may also include personal information.
- We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
- To improve customer services and to improve our website.
- We may disclose User Provided and Automatically Collected Information:
- as required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process;
- when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request;
- If you e-mail us, you are voluntarily releasing information to us. Your e-mail address will be used by Graviss to respond to you. We will not use the information that can identify you, such as your e-mail address, for direct marketing purposes.
- You are not required to provide Graviss the personal data that we request, but if you choose not to do so, we may not be able to provide you with our products or services, or with a high quality of service or respond to any queries you may have.
Cookies are files with small amount of data/information, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. This information facilitates your use of our website and ensures that you do not need to re-enter your details every time you visit it. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer’s hard drive. We use “cookies” to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
We may use such information to allow visitors to use the website without logging on upon returning, to auto-populate email forms, to make improvements and to better tailor our website to our visitors’ needs. This information can verify that visitors meet the criteria required to process their requests.
We have implemented technology and policies, with the objective of protecting your privacy from unauthorized access and improper use, and periodically review the same. Please be aware that, although we endeavour to provide reasonable security for information that we process and maintain, no security system can prevent all potential security breaches
Links to other websites
If you have any questions regarding privacy while using the website, or have questions about our practices, please contact us via email at email@example.com.